45 Can Compressor Mini Bar Fridge
Desk Top Mini Fridge
Whether you are looking for a 20" desk top mini fridge for your office, dorm room or luxury hotel, this unit is a good fit in the tightest of places. Designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing, it offers you value without compromise. Packed with state-of-the-art features usually only found in much larger and more expensive refrigerators, it is an easy choice to make for your cooling solution. Isn't it time you experienced the KingsBottle difference?
- This desk top mini fridge has gas-charged, tempered safety glass in a beautiful and durable stainless steel frame, with a stainless handle.(note: door is not reversible)
- Manufactured with long-lived, high-quality, quiet running cooling compressor that provides years of vibration-free service, this cooler pays for itself in the long run.
- This mini bar refrigerator is built with a state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system that blows and distributes cold air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- A precise digital thermostat controller and an accurate temperature display screen provide easy, intuitive control of your compressor cooler.
- Cool blue LED lighting gives you plenty of light to see and are an eye-catching accent, but without the harsh glare of white light.
- The chromed metal shelves are fully adjustable, giving you the versatile options you need to store your most popular beverages in this desk top mini fridge.
- The cooler locks securely to protect your valuable stock. A spare key is included for your convenience.
IMPORTANT: Please follow the installation details below carefully. Guarantee is valid for produts installed as described only.
1. The refrigerator must be level both directions.
2. There should be 0.5" (20mm) clearance to the wall.
3. Ventilation must be provided as shown in alternatives A, B, C, or D
4. The ventilation duct must at least measure 4" (105mm) extra the width of the refrigerator.
5. Only the entire cooling unit must project into the duct as shown.
6. Air passing throught the duct must not be preheated by any source of heat.
7. Ventilation grilles, if used, must have openings of at least 31 sq.inch (200 sq. cm) each.
8. When ambient humidity is above 65% in 77°F (25°C) ambient temperature, the fog will emerge.
- Volume: 1.84 CF (52 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 45 Cans
- Unit Size: 17.1"W x 20.2"D x 20.7"H (435Wx515Dx525H mm)
- Net Weight : 64 lbs (29kgs)
- Estimated Electricity Use: 0.58(kWh/24h) | Yearly 212 kWh
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Amperage: 1.2A
- Rated Power Input: 76 Watts
- Door Type: Security Lock
- Door Type: Glass Door with Stainless Steel Trim
- Lighting: Blue LED
- Circulating Fans: Low Noise 12 Volt
- Cooling System: Compressor
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Shelf Configuration: 2 Chromed Steel Shelves, Adjustable
- Installation: Free Standing