53 Inch Solid 3-Door Outdoor Beverage Drinks Cooler
Great for the outdoors, this 3-doored full stainless steel outdoor beverage fridge looks fantastic and performs even better. Large enough to accommodate your storage needs while still offering a sleek design, this unit is the perfect way to quench the thirst of your friends hanging out in the yard, or your customers enjoying the rooftop patio.
Equipped with a front-venting system, this refrigerator allows for easy install anywhere, including the great outdoors. Whether you are setting up a poolside kitchen or outfitting a popular nightclub, our has the features you need.
- We combine high-quality, quiet-running compressors that provide vibration free cooling with our state-of-the-art fans to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity.
- This outdoor beverage fridge features Italian Carel temperature controllers, a leading brand in the controller industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allows each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- The chromed shelves are adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior, including solid stainless steel door reduces power consumption. (Heating glass door is optional).
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP45
- Volume: 11.12 CF ( 315 Liters)
- Storage capacity: 190 bottles (12 OZ) or 324 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <48dB
- Rated Power Input: 190 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.60A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 1.58kw.h/24h
- Unit Size: 52.6"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 264.6Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 286.6Lbs
Download User Manual here